Friday, July 5, 2013

DINING AL FRESCO

It has really been quite an unusual summer in the South this year- positively cool by comparison to some years- so there have been multiple opportunities to date to enjoy dining out-of-doors. ( Now if it would only stop raining! )There is just something so spectacularly magical about a meal al fresco that automatically shifts one's state of mind and immediately requires a long, languid breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! I'm quite certain my fondest summer memories involved a wonderful lazy lunch with pink wine and prosecco sitting poolside in Capri or under a wisteria laden pergola in Provence.

Enjoy the holiday weekend and please share your fondest summertime meal with me as with the weather forecast I will have to live vicariously!











































1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, I love this post! And, I'm following.
    Please make your photos larger so we can enjoy them more. xx's from Houston

    ReplyDelete